The guest house is located in a picturesque village in unpoilt Teesdale which is a haven for wildlife and wild fowers. Middleton-in-Teesdale offers a range of individual shops catering for the needs of both locals and visitors and is ideally located for those wishing to explore the charms of quiet country walks or as a centre for touring the wider area..
Nearby Points of Interest
- The Bowes Museum (8 mi)
- The Bowes museum houses a unique collection of art and furniture in a 19th century French Chateau style buiding set amidst landscaped gardens.
- High Force Waterfall (5 mi)
- Englands largest waterfall where the Tees plummets 70 feet.
- Raby Castle (11 mi)
- The home of Lord Barnard. A magnificent stately home with a wealth of historical importance with a walled garden and extensive deer park.
- Local Walks (0 mi)
- Middleton-in-Teesdale offers an almost unlimited number and variety of walks. The Teesdale Challenge Walks are a number of walks all starting and finishing in Middleton and organized to suit all abilities from Families with young Children to a major challenge for even the most experienced walker. The downloadable walks are arranged on the website into various catagories depending on length and all have detailed guidance written by local walking enthusiasts and a clear map.
- Co-op supermarket (0.25 mi)
- There is a small supermarket approximately 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
- Pharmacy (0.1 mi)
- Small pharmacy
1. Exit at Scotch corner and take the A66 West heading to Brough/Penrith 11.9 mi
2. Turn right at B6277 11.4 mi
3. Turn left at B6277/Market Pl
Continue to follow B6277 0.1 mi